This Web Site is intended to be used and accessed by persons who are of the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol. You must be 21 years of age or older to use and access this Web Site. If you are not, please exit this Web Site immediately. By continuing, you affirm that you are 21 years of age or older.
Use of Material
Except as otherwise provided herein, all rights to all materials, content, layout, images, text, design (and any underlying software and computer codes) of this Web Site are proprietary to New Frontier Wine Company and its affiliates. You may browse the Web Site and may download material displayed on the Web Site for non-commercial, lawful, personal use only provided all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the material so downloaded are retained and such information is not modified, copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media. All other copying, reproduction, posting on any other web site, republication, downloading, uploading, encoding, modification, translation, public performance or display, distribution or transmission of any portion of this Web Site, or the making of any derivative works from this Web Site, is prohibited.
In connection with User Submissions, you agree that you will not submit material that: (1) is copyrighted, subject to privacy or publicity rights or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the owner to submit the material and to grant New Frontier Wine Company all of the license rights granted herein; (2) is unlawful, obscene, harassing, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or is otherwise inappropriate; (3) could damage the reputation of New Frontier Wine Company or any third party; or (4) impersonates another person.
New Frontier Wine Company does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice therein, and New Frontier Wine Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any User Submission. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive or otherwise objectionable, and you hereby agree to waive and hereby do waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against New Frontier Wine Company with respect thereto.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
New Frontier Wine Company DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, New Frontier Wine Company SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. New Frontier Wine Company, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. New Frontier Wine Company MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS OR LINKS. ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE WEB SITE AND MAY BE MADE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT New Frontier Wine Company SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE, OR YOUR LINKS TO OTHER SITES FROM THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF New Frontier Wine Company HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT New Frontier Wine Company SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SHOULD A JURISDICTION BE ADVERSE TO A LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SUCH PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND THE OTHER PROVISIONS SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless New Frontier Wine Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (each, an “Indemnified Party”), from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys' fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from your unauthorized use of the Web Site or from any breach by you of the Terms, including without limitation any actual or alleged violation of any federal, state or local statute, ordinance, administrative order, rule or regulation. New Frontier Wine Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall have the right to control the defense of such action, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
At its sole discretion, New Frontier Wine Company may modify or discontinue the Web Site, or may modify or terminate your access to the Web Site, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
New Frontier Wine Company may provide links to web sites owned or operated by third parties. New Frontier Wine Company does not endorse the content or any products or services available on such web sites and is not responsible for such content or its security. Your linking to any other web sites from this Web Site is at your own risk.
1. We may collect personally identifiable information from you, such as your name, email address or mailing address, when you visit the Web Site, or one of our affiliated web sites, including Santino Winery, or when you download any of the images, graphics or text material (“Material”) on the Web Site or email us with a question or concern. All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', ‘New Frontier Wine Company’ or ‘Web Site’ within this policy are deemed to refer to New Frontier Wine Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. New Frontier Wine Company is affiliated and under common control with certain other wineries, olive oil producers, fruit growers and related internet properties, and we may share your personally identifiable information with these companies at our discretion. You will always have the ability to unsubscribe from their mailing lists if you do not wish to receive email communications from them.
2. New Frontier Wine Company will not share, rent or sell your personally identifiable information to any non-affiliated organization or company without your consent. However, we may disclose your personally identifiable information under limited circumstances if we conclude we are required by law to do so or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of New Frontier Wine Company, its customers or the public.
3. All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access. New Frontier Wine Company takes information security very seriously and uses reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it.
4. New Frontier Wine Company will track visits to the pages and links on our Web Site so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the Web Site. While we may choose to share aggregate information, such as statistics, on consumer behavior to third parties, none of this aggregate information contains personally identifiable information.
6. Protecting the privacy of the young is of paramount importance. We never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under the age of 21, and no part of our Web Site is directed at or designed to attract anyone under the age of 21.
8. From time to time, New Frontier Wine Company will contact our registered users who have opted in to be e-mailed with promotional information that we feel would be applicable to, and desired by that user. At any time a user wishes to opt-out of these e-mails, they may do so by contacting email@example.com. Once opted-out, the user will not receive any further communication from us, aside from any system messages that are necessary to that user in specific transactions, such as e-commerce order summaries.
Due to the restrictions of many state laws, we only ship wine to those states where direct shipment is permitted by law; currently we ship to AZ, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY. This list is subject to change without notice. If your state is not on this list, visit www.freethegrapes.org for more information. (Non- alcohol items can be shipped anywhere in the United States.) In addition, each state imposes limitations on the amount of wine any particular resident may receive by direct shipment. Certain states also have dry areas to which alcohol cannot be shipped, so there are certain zip codes that we cannot ship to. To ensure that you are able to order wine for direct shipment from our website, please consult the specific state requirements for your state.
Please note that all orders must be placed by persons who are at least 21 years old, and that age verification will be required upon receipt of your wine. No wine will be delivered to visibly intoxicated persons and any person unable to provide age verification will forfeit their right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. In such circumstances, the order may either be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
You will be charged the applicable sales tax, if any, assessed by your state for any shipment that New Frontier Wine Company makes; otherwise California sales tax will be assessed on the sale. Shipping and handling costs for wine will appear in the shopping cart before you complete your transaction. The carrier and service speed may vary by state and time of year, and New Frontier Wine Company cannot take responsibility for the condition of any wine shipped by Ground.